You count on your equipment day in and day out. So when it’s time to find a partner who can deliver custom metal fabrication solutions, you want many things – quality, value and reliable performance.
From small parts to large assemblies, GSM Industrial knows custom metal fabrication.
We use our heads and hands to design and fabricate custom metal solutions for numerous industries in many product categories, and our shop is set up to deliver value to every customer. At each step of the fabrication process, our experienced metal craftsmen complete your work with pride, integrity and quality. The end result is a job done right, at the best value.
As a turnkey provider, GSM can also handle contracting needs that may accompany your project. Our alliances with reputable subcontractors allow us to be your single contact for even the most complex jobs.
From the simple to the sophisticated, welding is a key element in all we do. We’re ready and able to handle your welding needs. Our qualified and certified welders deliver a top-quality finished product. Our welders are routinely tested, recertified and trained to meet our customers’ specifications.
- Stick, MIG, TIG and Fluxcore (SMAW, GMAW, GTAW and FCAW)
- Can meet AWS and ASME requirements
- Expert shop operations team with an in-house Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
- Ensure welding quality of hot rolled/galvanized/stainless steel, aluminum, nickel alloys
- NDT testing, dye penetrant, ultrasonic, radiographic and pressure testing
GSM has a design services team that can help you with concepts for your fabrication requirement. Our talented group focuses on design, detailing, drafting and CNC programming and has the skills to execute any size project.
Our design team can deliver:
- Design/build/install of projects, and retro-fit projects
- Job site visits and customer collaboration
- Field measurements to develop a project
- General arrangement, layout and detail drawing expertise
- 2D and 3D CAD capabilities
- Preparation of customer drawings for fabrication and/or installation
Contact GSM Industrial
Ready to talk about a fabrication project? Contact us with details.